Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

making sherbet

 aim:

i want to find out how to make sherbet

research:


method:

equipment
  • citric acid
  • popsicle stick
  • baking soda
  • raro
  • paper
instructions
  1. wash your hands
  2. get your equipment
  3. put the paper on the table
  4. get pile of the three powers
  5. using a Popsicle mix some each powder
  6. taste the sherbet
  7. there is too much baking soda add more citric acid
  8. there is too much citric acid add more baking soda
  9. making it tastes better by adding more Raro

Results:
it was so sour and bitter and there was a lot of foam

what type of chemical reaction was this?
A neutralisation reaction












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.