Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

how to make ginger beer

aim: 
i what to find out how to make ginger beer

research:

 

how to make beer
how to make ginger beer
science of fermenation

method:

equipment

  • ginger (source of sugar)
  • warm water
  • spoon

Instructions:

  1. Get the equipment.
  2. Put 1 tablespoon of ginger in the cup.
  3. Half fill the cup with warm water.
  4. add 1 teaspoon of yeast.
  5. Mix it all together.
  6. Leave it to ferment for one week.
  7. After one week, taste it.
Results:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.